There are several advantages of these lights, and it is important to be careful while buying them. The market is flooded with poor quality products, which may not have the above-mentioned advantages. We recommend that you should be wary while buying these lights. Look for products that come with warranty. Though the initial cost of buying LED grow light may be high, it should be considered as an investment. In the long run, this light will have several benefits and advantages. Not to mention, the savings of natural resources and your personal resources.
• Energy Conservation - These lights can help you save more than 75 % energy. This quality also helps in reducing the damage caused to the mother earth. If a light uses less power, it indirectly helps in saving the environment. The running cost of these lights is less than half of HID or other types of lighting systems. They use approximately 100 watts of power. Moreover, they have a long life and work up to 50 times longer than the traditional white light and lamps. The lifespan is as long as seven years. They can drastically reduce your energy consumption and help save our natural resources. Indeed, indoor LED grow lights are excellent for domestic purposes.
- Plant Growth Results - LEDs enable you to grow several plants, flowers, and vegetables inside your house. Some of them would include tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, roses, parsley, basil, cilantro, thyme, rosemary, orchids, African violets, etc. It allows to grow plants effectively and affordably, since indoor LED grow lights offer value for money. It also gives the option to choose the red and blue light according to the requirement. For instance, blue light may be used to produce studier seedlings and will help in controlling sprawling, trailing, or aggressive plants.
- Excellent For Multi-Tier Gardening - Since these lights are light in weight and small in size, they can be used for multi-tier gardening. Moreover, they are capable of delivering targeted high intensity light, hence will suit a multi-tier gardening system, which is usually built in a confined space.
- Increase In Plant Growth Rate - Whether you use indoor or outdoor LED grow lights, the growth rate of the plants will increase drastically. This is possible because the photosynthesis process of plants takes place round the clock. Unlike sunlight, which is available for few hours in a day, these lights can be turned on throughout the day. This will increase the growth rate without stressing the plant. The light can be turned on for 24 hours, and it will not damage the plant. In fact, it will accelerate its growth.
- Red LED Light - The red and blue lights of LED will play an important role. These lights can be balanced for achieving optimum results while growing plants. Let us look at the functions and features of red light. It helps the plant in the process of photosynthesis and when you increase the doses, it further stimulates growth. You can expect quick flowering, seeding, and fruits. Plants will first absorb red light for the purpose of photosynthesis. However, a combination of both red and blue light would be required for the full growth of a fruit or flower bearing plant.
- Blue LED Light - LED grow lights with blue color are useful for vegetable growth. After absorbing red light, the plant will absorb blue light and this LED grow light manufacturer China
is responsible for the health of a plant. Moreover, the blue green lights have more sunlight energy that is required for the healthy growth of vegetables.
- Colors And Wavelength - Red and blue are not the only colors that an LED will produce. There is a wide spectrum of colors with different wavelengths. For instance, there is infrared with a wavelength of more than 760 nm. Apart from red and blue colors, there is orange, yellow, green, violet, purple, ultraviolet, and white light that is produced by these LED growing lights. Each of these colors has different ranges of wavelength that can be adjusted or balanced for best results.